PARKING LOT SAFETY
Please discuss the following guidelines with your students and anyone who will be transporting them to and from school:
- All cars will need to pick up and drop off students east of the crosswalk in the Parent Drop- off/Pick up Lane, (indicated in yellow).
- There is no parking west of the crosswalk to ensure the flow of traffic through the exit of the parking lot, (indicated in red).
- Students will need to be escorted by an adult to the patron parking lots. We ask that everyone cross at the crosswalk and follow the directions of the safety patrol members.
- All students who ride buses, both school and daycare, will line up by the fence near the Bus Zone on the east of the school. Signs for each bus will indicate for students to line up according to their bus number and sign. The teachers on duty will help the students to the buses.
- Please support our student Safety Patrol members who will help students safely enter and exit the school daily.
Updated Breakfast procedure
Students will enter at the breakfast doors on the North side of the school near our new bike corral. They can be dropped off in the Parent Drop Off Zone, or walk to the doors, which will be open at 8:15 am. Supervision will be provided at 8:15 am in the cafeteria.
At Bell View we want everyone to be safe. We have a student safety patrol, staff, and crossing guards from Sandy and White City to help make our crosswalks and parking lots safe. Remember to obey the 20 mph speed limit like the signs say. Please stay off cell phones while dropping off or picking up students. All pedestrians should use the crosswalk. That means all adults, as well as students, should follow this rule. We don’t want any accidents or injuries in the parking lot.