Who We Are
Bell View Values & Commitments:
As a school community, we at Bell View will create an environment of mutual respect and open-mindedness that encourages collaboration and fosters integrity.
We also commit to:
- Implementing our CSIP, TSSA, and Land Trust Plans
- Respecting/Trusting/Supporting One Another
- Communicating Well and Positively
- Developing Happy, Excited Students
- Impacting All Students Through High Expectations
At Bell View Elementary, our mission is to build a caring and safe community to foster academic success for all.
We are currently working on our 2020-2021 goals. Website will be updated soon.
Please see our 2019-2020 goals below –
Continuous School Improvement Goals (August-June) include:
- ELA: 75% of 1st-3rd graders will make typical progress on reading composite & 75% of 4th & 5th graders will be on track for expected growth on the Reading Inventory.
- Math: 75% of K-5 grade students will make typical progress on the math composite score from Fall to Spring.
- PBIS: 20% decrease of the number of discipline referrals from the 2018-2019 school year by May 2020.